Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chattin' Along

2 posters

Go down

Chattin' Along Empty Chattin' Along

Post  ahjirasa Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:12 am

Salam alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu
I figure I can start a chat that everyday we can contribute to, for an endless thread...
So I'll start... well i'm at work and am really busy today cuz i'm doing a double staining experiment (i know, sounds complicated right?). well its not really compicated, just a bunch of todos that have all got to be checked. involves a lot of liquid and some glass... its like doing the dishes, but avoiding one part that has a smudge then later examining that smudge under a microscope. very boring but pays the bills:)
what are you up to today?

ahjirasa

Back to top Go down

Chattin' Along Empty Re: Chattin' Along

Post  Monsoon_rain Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:59 am

Waleikumussalam sis,

You really made my day today. So many red hearts indicating a new topic...Ha, ha, this double staining thing must be a really boring stuff...or just perhaps your boss wasn't around? Still working on asthma or something more exciting? Anyway keep writing and keep making my days, sis. I was a kind of fed up to talk to myself in this forum but I think it needs warming up before I spread it...

My day started as usual...with checking my husband's visa application status and the same maddening message...which made me grumpy again, until I became aware of your presence here.

I hope sister Irshad (the third user here) will take part in the chat as well, apart from duly posting articles as I asked her.

Have a nice day everyone sunny
Assalamu aleikum.
Monsoon_rain
Monsoon_rain

Back to top Go down

Post  ahjirasa Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 am

salaaam!
lol!!!!!!
first of all, you need a fast reply box at the bottomo of each thread so we are not taken to post reply which is just too long and for me at least, it makes me tired to do too many posts... well, except when i'm really excited about something then i'll forgive it:)
yes i love it when a forum is lively, lots of blinking hearts or shells or whatever...

what happened to your presence in the muslimas4algeria forum... i dont see you at all... its like your ghost.
how is the process of the applicaiton going? i'm really sorry.. and its getting to crunch time, two more weeks left and ramadhan is here... i think y'll be spedding ramadhan in pakistan... dont complain... there are worse places.. like prison for instance! or poor and dirty in the streets for another instance... so even if you feel sad i suggest your mouth or hands dont elaborate upon that sadness...

anyway, guess waht, about the nikah of sofina... it was gorgeous mashallah... i worte you a fuller deescription there but wallah very beaituful... do you go to weddings over there? there must be a lot of them coming up after ramadhan as its dry season soon innit?

ahjirasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum