Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Revert sister married to a brother from Lahore

3 posters

Go down

A Revert sister married to a brother from Lahore Empty A Revert sister married to a brother from Lahore

Post  Monsoon_rain Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:08 pm

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah,

I am from Bulgaria but have been living in the UK for the last 11 years.

I accepted islam 7 years ago in London, alhamdulillah.

I've been married to my husband for the last 4 years and we have a nine months old son. Hubby was born in Lahore but his family is originally from Peshawar, so he is Patan as you might guess (pushtun).

At the moment we are in Lahore. We came in January to sort out some business of my husband and it took longer than expected. This is my second visit to Pakistan, the first one being very short and overwhelming. bounce

I am quite lonely and bored here. Would love to meet another sister for outings and chatting on the phone.

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah.
Monsoon_rain
Monsoon_rain

Back to top Go down

A Revert sister married to a brother from Lahore Empty Re: A Revert sister married to a brother from Lahore

Post  ahjirasa Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:40 pm

salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
very nice place mashallah
inshallah soon loads will be coming thru...
you know what you should do, look up other forums for pakis in general and go and invite the muslims of them... thas what another sis did in another site i know off...
may Allah relieve your boredom soon and bless your life ameen

ahjirasa

Back to top Go down

A Revert sister married to a brother from Lahore Empty Re: A Revert sister married to a brother from Lahore

Post  Admin Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Jazakallah for the good advice, sis.

I intend to make the forum known but before that I want to work a bit more on it. hope you don't mind to be the almost only visitor Very Happy I really enjoy your posts.

Assalamu aleikum
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://new2pakistan.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down